A group of local female professionals will share strikingly intimate stories of accomplishment at an informational seminar hosted this week by the Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce.
AchieveHERs is a networking and support event featuring regional businesspeople tonight from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre. Lakeside Occupational Medical Center CEO Brenda Jacobsen will moderate the discussion, which features some of the most recognizable authorities in the Tampa Bay area.
The goal of AchieveHERs is to provide attendees with skills, insights, success stories and support, followed by an audience question and answer session.
“Sharing life changing moments is so much more meaningful and lasting than exchanging business cards,” according to AchieveHERs founder and chair Tina Tenret, Vice President of ProVise Management Group. “Being honest about what we did right – and wrong – helps other women advance to leadership without repeating history.”
Among the speakers Wednesday night, include:
- Ernestine Bean, President and CEO, Morton Plant Mease Foundation
- Kristi Cheatham, Manager, Clearwater Gas System
- Sheryl Conrad, Executive Vice President, HUB International Florida
- Doreen DiPolito, Owner, D-Mar Contracting
- Carol Hague, COO, Johnson, Pope, Boker, Ruppel and Burns
- Karla Jo Helms, CEO, JoTo PR
- Kathy Rabon, Chief Development Officer, Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Stephanie Schlageter, Owner and Founder, Radiance MedSpa
- Diane Stein, President, JoTo PR
- Suzy Sofer, owner of Cody’s Original Roadhouse
The event is open to the public. Backstage tours of the newly remodeled Capitol Theater will follow.
Tickets are $25 for Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce members and $35 for non-members. Reservations for the event are available online.
For more information about AchieveHERs, or to sign up for updates on upcoming event information, visit www.achievehers.org or call 727-461-0011.