Senate President Andy Gardiner announced a few programming notes following a more or less pro forma floor session late Wednesday morning.
- The 6 o’clock rule — which has been broken a handful of times this conference season, including an 8:45 meeting of the Education budget panel — remains in effect whether budget chiefs Richard Corcoran and Tom Lee come to agreement today or not. Gardiner’s final offers were more likely to emerge tomorrow.
- There will be a brief 9 a.m. floor session, in order to comply with “some changes in the interpretation” of the state Constitution.
- The final budget “bump” — to presiding officers Gardiner and Speaker Steve Crisafulli — will also occur Friday. He says a final budget will be hammered out by the two by Monday.
- Health Policy will meet Tuesday, June 16, at 9 a.m. Appropriations will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday.
- Chambers will vote on the final budget on Friday, June 19.