Larry Williams Consulting brought in nearly $170, 000 in the second quarter of 2014 through a roster of charter schools and educational interests.
For the second quarter of 2014, Williams, the one-man lobbying team for his eponymous Fernandina Beach firm, brought in up to $89,991 in legislative fees and $79,992 in executive, for a total of $169,983. With $229,981 taken in for Q1, Williams’ year-to-date lobbyist compensation is at $399,964.
The firm has a lineup of eight clients for both legislative and executive advocacy, which gave up to $9,999 each:
- Student Leadership Academy based in Venice
- River City Science Academy from Jacksonville
- Orlando Science Schools
- Gainesville-based educational research company NeuroNet Learning LLC
- Nationwide charter school company Imagine Schools, Inc.
- Florida Consortium of Public Charter Schools
- Charter Schools of Excellence
- Bay Haven Academies
The single legislative client not on executive list is SEED Foundation, Inc., a Washington, D.C., group providing educational opportunities to urban communities. SEED – a state operator for public boarding schools – gave Williams up to $9,999 for legislative services.