Contribution Link, Florida’s foremost political fundraising and data analytic firm, is congratulating all candidates who put themselves up for public service in Tuesday’s midterm election.
With more than 40 Florida campaigns under his belt this cycle, many of them hard-fought, Contribution Link President Brecht Heuchan understands exactly what it takes to bring a successful run for elected office.
As proof, Heuchan points to Contribution Link’s role in the 2014 Florida election cycle, offering a list of bottom-line performance metrics.
For Tuesday’s election, the firm worked with 13 percent of all state candidates, raising 44 percent of all hard dollar contributions.
“Our candidate-clients and their teams worked very hard this cycle and we are proud to have helped them hold ranks as the top fundraisers in Florida,” Brecht said in a statement. “So I feel proud about our ability to turn data-driven strategies and leading-edge consulting into a winning combination.”
Among the Contribution Link impressive statistics:
- A 95 percent win rate, 39 of 41 contests
- Fundraising of more than $30 million
- ContributionLink Legislative candidates raised an average of $313,179.35; compared to non-clients, who averaged $99,359.92
- Working with 7 of top 10 legislative fundraisers; ranking 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Legislative clients averaged an average margin of victory of 25.91 percent
- Florida Cabinet clients average margin of victory of 12.45 percent
Using proprietary, state-of-the-art software, Contribution Link promises to continue to revolutionize how organizations access and use political information, including finance, voter and demographic data.