Extensive Enterprise Media is seeking a highly motivated Tampa Bay-based advertising sales executive to join our expanding digital publishing company.
As a result of our recent growth, EEM is looking for a web-savvy professional with detailed knowledge of Tampa and the surrounding region.
Working with our network of online properties – SaintPetersBlog, Florida Politics, Sunburn, Context Florida, Jacksonville Bold and Orlando Rising – the right candidate will have an excellent opportunity to make their mark as a hard-working sales expert with experience in media ad sales.
Responsibilities include: Generating revenue and meeting monthly goals through successful outside sales techniques; develop new business through selling advertising and other products by reaching out to individuals, businesses, and other advertisers. Account managers will be called upon to create and present advertising strategies and ideas for online and digital mediums; provide input on sales promotion ideas to management; retain current and develop new business contacts, and provide outstanding customer service.
The ideal applicant will understand EEM business objectives and develop approaches for clients, helping them achieve objectives through effective advertising.
- Have general political knowledge, particularly in the Tampa Bay region
- Must have familiarity with the area’s newspapers, broadcast, and online news sites
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to overcome client objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Professional appearance, attitude and desire to win a must
For immediate consideration, email Peter@FloridaPolitics.com with the following attachments: cover letter, resume and contact information.