A long list of Republican lawmakers, consultants and lobbyists will celebrate ten North Florida GOP legislators at a significant Tallahassee fundraising event September 24.
The reception will be in the main dining room of the Governor’s Club in Tallahassee. The party will begin with a VIP reception from 5-5:30 p.m., and a general gathering immediately afterwards.
The event will star a long list of GOP luminaries, headlined by Speaker Designate Steve Crisafulli, committee chairs Richard Corcoran and Jose Oliva, as well as Florida Crystals, Southern Strategy Group and several others.
Organizers ask the Republican faithful to support the re-election campaigns of North Florida-area legislators:
- Reps. Dennis Baxley and Charlie Stone from Ocala
- Rep. Halsey Beshears from Monticello
- Rep. Doug Broxson from Midway
- Rep. W. Travis Cummings from Orange Park
- Rep. Walter Bryan “Mike” Hill from Pensacola Beach
- Rep. Travis Hutson from Elkton
- Rep. Clay Ingram from Pensacola
- Rep. W. Keith Perry from Gainesville
- Rep. Elizabeth W. Porter from Lake City
For further details on the event, contact Will Rodriguez at (305) 904-1672.