Rep. Kathleen Peters is hosting a re-election kick-off event for her South Pasadena District 69 seat.
The meet and greet fundraiser will be tomorrow, Sept. 12 at the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach, starting at 6 p.m.
The event’s host committee includes a list of GOP legislators, local mayors and leaders of the beach communities, including:
- Sen. Jack Latvala
- Treasure Island Mayor Bob Minning
- St. Pete Beach Mayor Steve McFarlin
- Mayor of Madeira Beach Travis Palladeno
- Former St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Baker
- Gregg Nicklaus, owner of the Sirata Beach Resort
- Belleair Bluffs Commissioner Suzy Sofer
- Chairman of Clearwater Regional Chamber Nick DiCeglie
- City of Clearwater Councilwoman Doreen DiPolito
- Joe Burdette
- Bill Priakos
- Houshe Ghovaee
- James Houlton
- Jay Beryrouti
- Mike Mikurak
- Nick Cambas
In addition to the freshman representative of District 69, Peters is also Vice-President of Public Affairs at the Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce. She serves on the Government Operations Appropriations, Education, Veteran and Military Affairs, Healthy Families, the Select Committee on Gaming, Ethics and Elections Subcommittees.
In her first term in the House, Peters worked to establish the Center of Excellence for Orthotics and Prosthetics at St Petersburg College, as well as secure funding for Pinellas County beach nourishment.
The Sirata Beach Resort is at 5300 Beach Blvd., St. Pete Beach. For more information or to RSVP, contact Kathleen@VoteKathleenPeters.com or call (727) 656-3821.