Chris Sprowls’ Republican support will be on display at a fundraising reception in Palm Harbor on Wednesday, January 22.
The event begins at 6 p.m. at Ferrari of Tampa Bay.
Sprowls also continues his powerful fundraising efforts by recently breaking the $100,000 level with another $6,250 in December for a total of $103,496, according to state Division of Elections reports.
Sprowls faces incumbent Democratic Rep. Carl “Z” Zimmermann for the seat covering much of north Pinellas County and Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Palm Harbor and East Lake.
David and Dana Brandon, as well as a long list of Tampa Bay political leaders, are hosting the event:
- Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri
- State Attorney Bernie McCabe
- Sen. Jack Latvala
- Reps. Larry Ahern, Jamie Grant and Ed Hooper
- Clerk of the Court Ken Burke
- Property Appraiser Pam Dubov
- County Commissioner Susan Latvala
- Dunedin Mayor David Eggers
- Dunedin Commissioners Heather Gracy and Julie Scales
- Tarpon Springs Commissioners David Banther and Townsend Tarapani
Sprowls list of Republican backers has grown to include State Attorney General Pam Bondi, Sen. Jeff Brandes and Pasco County Tax Collector Mike Fasano.
For more details, contact the Sprowls campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org.