A long list of Republican lawmakers, consultants and lobbyists will celebrate ten North Florida GOP legislators at a major Tallahassee fundraising event tonight.
The reception will be in the main dining room of the Governor’s Club in Tallahassee. The party will begin with a VIP reception from 5-5:30 p.m., and a general gathering immediately afterwards.
The event will star a long list of GOP luminaries, headlined by Speaker Designate Steve Crisafulli, and Speakers-to-be Richard Corcoran and Jose Oliva, as well as Florida Crystals, Southern Strategy Group and several others.
Organizers ask the Republican faithful to support the re-election campaigns of North Florida-area legislators:
- Reps. Dennis Baxley and Charlie Stone from Ocala
- Rep. Halsey Beshears from Monticello
- Rep. Doug Broxson from Midway
- Rep. Travis Cummings from Orange Park
- Rep. Mike Hill from Pensacola Beach
- Rep. Travis Hutson from Elkton
- Rep. Clay Ingram from Pensacola
- Rep. Keith Perry from Gainesville
- Rep. Elizabeth Porter from Lake City
For further details on the event, contact Will Rodriguez at (305) 904-1672.