Most of the Rules remain unchanged, but there are a few changes:
- Movement of the default session start time from 9 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Removal of the revolving bill slot incentive for repealer bills. Repealer bills remain an exemption to a member’s bill limit.
- Conforming of conference procedures to our House practice of requiring signatures on reports.
- Requirement that complaints contain the complainant’s name and legal address.
- Reflection of the statutory obligation regarding voting abstention and disclosure.
- Reflection of the Speaker-designate’s final decision to have a single Education Appropriations subcommittee.
For your convenience, here are the Rules without having to download.
[scribd id=113515762 key=key-1r5b0999xkebr6p7n7sk mode=scroll]