Gov. Rick Scott will visit St. Petersburg this week, as he headlines a Pinellas County Republican Party fundraising reception Tuesday, October 29.
The event begins 5:30 p.m. at the St. Petersburg Yacht Club, at 11 Central Avenue.
Co-chaired by Jay Beyrouti and Jim Holton, the reception host committee includes a list of prominent Pinellas County GOP political and civic leaders, such as:
- Entrepreneur Bill Edwards
- Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri
- County Tax Collector Diane Nelson
- Belleair Bluffs Mayor Chris Arbutine
- Former St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Baker
- State Reps. Kathleen Peters, Larry Ahern and Ed Hooper
To attend the event, the suggested minimum contribution is $100 per person. To RSVP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pam Hinds at (727) 392-5636 or (727) 709-1679.