• Paddy Burke’s, 100 Fourth St. S
• Island Seafood Market, 2057 Central Ave.
• Cigar Loft, 2448 Central Ave.
• Beak’s Old Florida, 2451 Central Ave.
• Nitally’s, 2462 Central Ave.
• Craftsman House, 2955 Central Ave.
All featured stops will be open until midnight, except Craftsman House, which closes at 6 p.m. Passports for this month’s Trolley Hop are $10 each and may be purchased at Craftsman House, Beak’s Old Florida, or Island Seafood or through PayPal for $10 (plus $1.50 PayPal fee) at www.grandcentraldistrict.org. Trolley hoppers using the Internet to purchase passports should follow website directions to obtain their passports. The Trolley Hop will be held monthly on the third Friday. Organizers plan to add more trolley stop attractions in the coming months. The media is invited to attend.